AFLASORB® is an all-natural feed additive scientifically proven to adsorb aflatoxins and other mycotoxins. The specially formulated clay-based blend of hydrated sodium calcium aluminosilicate and modified cell wall extract of Saccharomyces cerevisiae creates a synergic effect that makes Aflasorb® a powerful aflatoxin adsorbent.
- NATURAL. There is no waiting period at slaughter and milking.
- STABLE TO FEED PROCESSING. Mycotoxin adsorbing capabilities are not affected by high temperatures of pelleting, expander or extruder.
- PROPERTIES. Availability of minerals, vitamins or medications is not affected by Aflasorb®.
- DOSAGE RATE. There is a low inclusion rate due to high surface area.
- DIFFERENT pH. Mycotoxin adsorbing capabilities are not affected by different pH values in the digestive tract.
- ECONOMIC. Aflasorb is more economic than other mycotoxin adsorbent agents.
- PERFORMS. Increases health of animals; increases reproductive performance; increases daily milk production and quality of milk; increases daily live weight gain.
AFLASORB® can be used in premixes or complete feeds for poultry, livestock or aquaculture.